torque specs

can anyone tell me the torque specs for the rear bearing on a 93 jetta with rear disc please

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/torque-specs-ftopict248942.html
There are no torque speces for those bearings. Its tighten by feel.
usually is hand tighten them & then just a slight bit more.
Craig

This is the way I do it, tighten them till you still can move the big washer (with a srew driver).
SFC

Tighten them while spinning the wheel until you can NOT move the washer and then back off the nut until you can just move the washer with a screwdriver.