Engine and RPM problems - 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 TS

Has anyone experienced any of the following problems with their Subarus? They happen to me sporadically (sometimes more than 2 months will go by before I see them again).

- When idle, engine RPMs go from 500 to 1500 and back again. This repeats

2-3 times and then the car goes back to normal.

- Car just doesn't want to start. I have to try 2-3 times.

Thanks

djp

Reply to
djp