Fast? You Bet!

Although this is certainly OT for all of us who live in the real world, it is still an interesting development:
http://www.automobilemag.com/news/subaru-sets-657-5-nurburgring-four-door-lap-record/
I wonder, would one of these be up to making a quick run to the supermarket?
On 7/26/2017 10:08 AM, John McGaw wrote:

This one does not look normal as it is low to the ground. You'd probably scrape its sides going into a steep driveway from the street.

With 600hp, you might have trouble not overshooting the supermarket. :-)
When I was first investigating Porsche 944s, but didn't yet have enough money for one, there was one salesman who suggested that I consider a 924, and he said it would be great for going to the store in. Somehow, I think there are better (not to mention less expensive) cars for grocery shopping. :-)
Patty