Fast? You Bet!

Although this is certainly OT for all of us who live in the real world, it is still an interesting development:

I wonder, would one of these be up to making a quick run to the supermarket?

Reply to
John McGaw

This one does not look normal as it is low to the ground. You'd probably scrape its sides going into a steep driveway from the street.

Reply to
Frank

With 600hp, you might have trouble not overshooting the supermarket. :-)

When I was first investigating Porsche 944s, but didn't yet have enough money for one, there was one salesman who suggested that I consider a

924, and he said it would be great for going to the store in. Somehow, I think there are better (not to mention less expensive) cars for grocery shopping. :-)

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter