Forester Brake Pads....

Is it my imagination, or ar Subaru brake pads horrendously expensive??

Just been quoted $140 to replace the front and $180 (Aussie Dollars) to replace the rear pads in the Forester.

Can't be bothered doing them myself, but this seems a bit out of whack.

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Labor ? The U.S. pads are $43 (auto store) just did my brakes. Hour or so.

Mike B.