Forester Short Shifter

Ian Brown recently pointed me to a forum message that recommended a short shifter for my Forester. I bought the shifter and the urethane bushings that were available from the same vendor. All this stuff was installed a couple of days ago. I'm happy to report that I like the shift action *much* better now. Thanks, Ian.

The forum message Ian referenced (which has a link to the vendor) is here:

The maker of the short shifter and the bushings is Kart Boy and the vendor was Kastle's Korner. Kevin was very quick and helpful in his replies to my questions.

Now all that's left is to make a bit more power...

:-)

- Greg Reed

Reply to
Ignignokt