Found Good Subaru Parts Source VT-NH

After a lot of online looking and local calling I found a NH dealer who will go 20 percent off list on parts, at least for the $200+ of parts I needed for a timing belt etc etc. IstSubaruParts is 25% but shipping makes about the difference for us up here in the North Woods... As usual, no connection, no kickback to me etc!!

Jim Swenson at Subaru of Claremont (New Hampshire=No Sales Tax)

603-542-9966

Friendly help on a few questions, too.

Reply to
Terry King

Just curious. Do you know of any other Subaru dealers or repair shops further north along the I-91 corrider? I spend some time between Bradford, VT and Pittsburg, NH, and would like to know if anything is available.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of youth that doth not grow stale with age." ---- J.W Muller

Reply to
George Adams

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m01.aol.com, George Adams spewed:

There's the new Saint J Subaru in St. Johnsbury. They're brand-spanking new, so they may not yet have learned how to screw the customer. ;-)

Reply to
Ned Pike

Look at:

"Find Dealer" and use your ZipCode(s) I believe you'll only find St. Johnsbury, Norwich VT, and then Claremont.

Reply to
Terry King