subaru parts

I found a site on the net for Santa Cruz subaru. Just fill out what parts you need and an estimate will arrive shorly. Call them up and bill it to your credit card and the parts will be shipped to your door. Great prices below dealer list. The parts manager's name is John Romero he's very good about getting the right parts and iss knowledgable about Subarus. If you live in a rural area like I do this is a great way to get OEM parts. I have ordered from him twice and received all the right parts post haste. if you need parts give this a try. Ed

Reply to
Ed

lots of places to buy Subaru parts on the cheap

The first one even has a searchable pictorial index of parts for the Impreza and SVX, and the second one a database sort of part lookup system (for the whole lineup) - prices are right there for both of them - new parts are just a few mouse clicks away - no need to wait for an estimate.

Reply to
David & Caroline

It would be wise to do a google search on the above list before getting too excited. Especially the first one...

Reply to
Cam Penner

I agree to an extent - many people have whined about them in the past - myself, I have placed over a half dozen orders with them and never had a problem - I have ordered mostly small stuff (random parts and such) for my WRX - you get a confirmation email when you place the order, another when it has been officially entered in, and a shipping notification with the tracking number when it goes out. I've bought door handles, trim rings, the plates for the brake cooling channels, oil and air filters, crush washers, etc. - always get exactly what I ordered, in the timeframe listed on the website (the site lets you know if it's in stock, 3-5 days out, or more) - I was worried at first when ordering from these guys, but now they have proved to be a fast and reliable alternative to the dealer - plus you can look to see exactly what you want, and make sure it is what you need, rather than hoping the sales guy at the parts counter interpreted what you said correctly. This is is an actual dealer in the Northwest.

I have also purchased from

- bought painted sidespoilers from them as well as an armrest extension and touch-ip paint. Same deal there - you order online, get a confirmation email, and the parts show up. No problems at all. They are also a dealer, in Exeter, NH.

I haven't ordered from allsubaru.com - though they are a dealer as well, and one of the moderators from

works there (she also has her own site -

Have you ordered from any of the above? Did you have any troubles?

Reply to
David & Caroline

I ordered from subaruparts.com. Nothing but trouble. Late late shipment, missing items, customer service that was impossible to get hold of. All in all a very unpleasent experience. It should not take 2 months to get a shift knob and pedal covers.

&as_ugroup=alt.autos.subaru&as_usubject=subaruparts.com&as_ uauthors=Cam%20Penner%20&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5 &as_miny=2001&as_maxd=27&as_maxm=9&as_maxy=2001&lr=&hl=en

or

Cam Penner

Looking at the reviews on nasioc, it looks like they had a bad period a little while back - the reviews range from praise to condemnation. They now have a rep that frequents the site, though, and things appear to be back the way they are supposed to be. As I mentioned, I have placed more than a half dozen orders over the past year or so, and have had nothing but good luck with them - everything ships when it's supposed to.

Reply to
David & Caroline

(have never purchased from them so don't know how good/bad they are) and for those hard to find parts might give this a try:

Ed Fortmiller

| > The first one even has a searchable pictorial index of parts for the Impreza | > and SVX, and the second one a database sort of part lookup system (for the | > whole lineup) - prices are right there for both of them - new parts are just | > a few mouse clicks away - no need to wait for an estimate. | | It would be wise to do a google search on the above list | before getting too excited. Especially the first one... | | -- | Cam | '02 RS

Ordered a front en cover for my 02 Outback Wagon Saturday evening from them (subaruparts.com). Packaged arrived here in Anchorage today on my lunch break just before noon.

Looked at the tracking invoice online: 10/1/03 11 : 28 am Delivered. Anchorage, AK

9/30/03 2 : 00 pm Hold at Airborne Service Requested. Anchorage, AK 12 : 39 pm Arrived at Airborne Station. Anchorage, AK 2 : 35 am Processed at Sort Facility. Wilmington, OH

9/29/03 5 : 29 pm Left Airborne Station. Fife, WA 4 : 54 pm Picked Up by Airborne. Shipper's Door

begin 666 blank.gif K1TE&.#EA`@`"`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````"``(```("A%$`.P`` ` end

Reply to
Bobby