Front Wheel / Rear Wheel Distribution - Subaru Outback

Hi,

Does anyone know what the front wheel / rear wheel power distribution is on the base model Outback 2005 / Outback MY04? For the Outback models without Vehicle Dynamics Control, does this distribution change depending on the conditions?

Regards,

Han.

Reply to
Han Chung

On our 2004 Forester with manual transmission the ratio is a fixed

50:50 with a viscous coupling center differential. Auto transmission Foresters have variable ratio power distribution and I don't know what the range is. I think that the Outback systems are the same, manual trans fixed 50:50 ratio, auto trans variable ratio.

Woody; 95FXDS

Reply to
Woody

Reply to