FS: 2001 Forester L

As the subject says, my green 2001 Forester L is up for sale. Power everything and with a security system installed. Mileage is under 45000Km and it has only been serviced by the dealer. I'm located in Ottawa, Canada. Looking to get CAN$21,000 for it. This is less than what everyone is asking for one with much higher mileage.

Reason for sale: I'm getting an Outback.

Email enquiries to jazzdudeATcanada.com

Reply to
chuckles