2001 Forester Warranty to Expire...

The 36,000 mile warranty is almost up on my 2001 Forester L (Automatic Transmission). Current mileage is about 35,250. I haven't been experiencing any particular problems with it , and I've had the 30,000 dealer maintenance done. I would like to make sure that I'm not overlooking anything before this warranty runs out.

Is there anything that I should have the dealer check before I reach

36,000 miles? Perhaps something that's been a problem with this model that can be "nipped in the bud"?

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

bert

Reply to
BRH