a couple of impreza questions for you people!

Ok, what is a good price to pay for a brand spanking new 2004 sedan rs impreza? (non w-rx)

AND, with these cars, if i cut out my catyltic converter, will the computer mess me up? AND how many catylitic converters is on these cars? ???

Reply to
dontbeleivethis

Cutting out the cat, besides being illegal, sounds like a bad idea to me in general. Plenty of tuners can squeeze out more juice w/o removing the cat. Why do you think this is necessary?

Besides that, you're asking for trouble. At the very least, the computer will throw a code for the cat missing (multiple O2 sensors will allow the computer to "see" the missing cat) and it might also try to compensate by adjusting the mixture in a way you don't want.

Just my .02.

-Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Reply to
Tony Hwang

to my knowledge, the cats on these cars are very restrictive. And it isnt illegal in canada. We dont have pollution problems here.

Reply to
dontbeleivethis