Fuses: 1999 OB

Several functions are failing for the driver: No dome light when door is opened, no door-open indicator on inst. panel, keys left in ignition switch raise no alarm. Other doors don't have the problem. I suppose the problem might be in the door switches, but I thought it is probably a blown fuse.

Does anybody have a wiring diagram that would tell which fuse is responsible for these circuits? I got frostbitten testing extracting and testing one fuse (no. 9 in the 21-fuse panel, which is OK.). That info would certainly be appreciated.

(The Owner's Manual is not specific about this question.)

Ben

Reply to
Uncle Ben