gas mileage on '04 models

Ok - so it looks like most models max out at 30mpg highway. Is there any way to tune them or outfit 'em that improves gas mileage?

I'd love to get another Subie, but I need gas mileage in the mid 30s at the very least.

Reply to
rekab

Perhaps a 2 dr honda civic

Reply to
asdsadsd

You'd have to make the car lighter and ditch the all wheel drive if you need that I'm afraid. I'd love to have a Subie that could get that kind of mileage too.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.