Good Subaru Mechanic Laurel MD

I'm thinking of buying a 2001 Forester purchased by a dealer at Manheim auto auction last Friday. I'd like to get an ASE qualified mechanic, other than the dealers, to give this vehicle an inspection. Any suggestions in the Laurel Maryland area? snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net. To e-mail, remove the capitalized NOSPAM. Thanks.

Jim

Reply to
Earl Kenepp