Subaru Mechanic in Austin, TX

Anyone know of a good Subaru mechanic in Austin, TX?

Etienne

Reply to
Etienne

snipped-for-privacy@etolivia.com (Etienne) wrote: | Anyone know of a good Subaru mechanic in Austin, TX?

The Austin Subaru dealership on Huntland Drive has been very good to deal with. My WRX has only needed one minor repair (bad front half-axle seal), and in this particular time-tight situation, they really came through for me. I usually take my car there for routine maintenance, too.

Other owners have expressed similar sentiments regarding this dealership from messages I've read elsewhere.

The other dealership in town, Gillman, just doesn't get the positive comments Austin Subaru does.

-bpb

Reply to
Brent Burton

When we lived in Austin a few years ago we used Don's Automotive on South First. They are great and honest. If memory serves they wouldn't work on VW's. You might call and check about Subaru. If nothing else they might recommend a shop. Good luck. (and check out La Reyna, a nice local Mexican Restaurant)

-C

Reply to
Ceph Lopod