Gray cladding on 98 OBS

Hi - Trying to figure out what to use to touch up the gray side panels and gray bumper on a 98 impreza outback sport. Are the side panels painted gray on metal or is it a gray plastic?

If I can use paint, is it Titanium pearl or some other color?

Thanks! Michael

Reply to
Michael

Hmmm...email Jamie through

and see what she says. I THINK there is a touch up paint for that - not sure. Sometimes some light sanding is required first. Even a moderate ding may require a profesional. The may also be some help for you at
.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan