Steering wheel question: will OBS airbag fit on WRX wheel?

Hi All,

Quick question: Will a standard Outback Sport airbag fit on a WRX ('02) steering wheel? I would like to change the wheel on my '02 Impreza Outback Sport, and have seen some WRX wheels for sale without the airbag (I don't absolutely need the MOMO logo, but like the leather grip). Would this work, or should I just spend the money and get a complete WRX wheel?

Thanks, L.S.

Reply to
Junfan