Headgasket failure on H6?

Recently I bought a 2005 OutBack LL Bean (H6). Everything is fine at

14,900 miles, but all this talk about blown headgaskets is making me antsy. Is the problem specific to 4-cylinder Subaru engines, or the the 6's also affected?

Any comments appreciated ...

Griff Jones

Reply to
Griffith Jones

Should be fine. Its only supposed to affect up to early model year

2002. I have not heard of any problems with the H6.

-Kurt

Griffith J> Recently I bought a 2005 OutBack LL Bean (H6). Everything is fine at

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack