Heated Mirrors Forester

Hi,

Has anyone replaced their Forester X mirrors with heated side mirrors from an XS or XT models?

I was perusing the owners manual and they do have 2 kinds of switches (probably same SPST switch except with different icons); 1 for just mirrors and the other for both mirrors and windshield de-icer.

Probably would cost a bunch from the dealer, but was just curious if anyone's done it.

Thanks. (please do not reply to the email, I don't have that email anymore)

Xtranet