[HELP] 98 outback Sport AT performance

My wife has a 98 Outback Sport. (I have an 02 WRX). My wife wants the 98 to have some more cahones. Ive considered a K&N intake- possibly a CAT replacement tube. Is there anything else I should be looking for, did anyone come up with a chip for these cars? Anybody know of a good mailorder source for Subaru "go faster parts?"

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
nooner