Help - Privacy Screen for Legacy Wagon Broken

Howdy -

The roll-up windowshade style cover over the cargo area of my Legacy GT wagon won't retract. I took it apart, but didn't see anything I could do, or anything that looked broken. Any suggestions on how to repair this appreciated.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John D. Jennings

My 2000 OBW had the same problem. I took it apart and a small plastic piece had broken. Luckily I was still under the 36 month warranty and my dealer replaced it. But I was pretty disappointed with the cheesiness of the plastic part for such a high use - high force moving part.

Reply to
Ryk