Help WRX Washers (front)

Hello all My neighbour has just bought a WRX and has lost his front washers. We have no circuit diagram, but it seems to run a double live 12+ to the washer motor. Presumably the electronics somewhere must deck one of the lives to the motor to give a pd. Anybody any ideas where to look, what to do, please? TIA Bob

Reply to
RobO

Bryan Lee

Bryan Thanks for the pointer. I goofed in haste and should have said it's an older "import" and so is not warranted at all. But I'll certainly check the website.... Thanks. Bob

Reply to
RobO