A4 Avant rear door screen washer

I have a 97 A4 Avant Tdi. The rear screen wash has stopped working and I can't find a wiring diagtam that covers it. There is no power coming to the pump motor, and I can find no fuses blown, but I have no idea which cables and connectors relate to washer circuit, or whether there is a relay somewhere. If somebody can help me with the correct wiring/circuit diagram I would be grateful.

Reply to
iainp

Try

there may be able to help. I alo used to use
but this now seems to bepassword protected.

Sorry can't help anymore.

Assuming its the same as the b5 try

If nothing else other vw owners may find this site useful.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Edwards