How to get an Impreza gearbox?

Hi group,

I justed wanted to hear if anyone would know where I could purchase a gearbox for a reasonable price (in Europe?).

The vehicle I currently have, is an MY99 NON-turbo

Best regards, Jesper Holst

Reply to
Jesper Holst

You'd obviously go to a shop that does transmission rebuilds and ask where they get them. Or have them order one for you.

Reply to
Body Roll

OK - this is a wild idea, a great guy in Europe (Belgium IIRC) uses the name 'Setright' on the forums at

. You MIGHT try posting your question there to see if he may have some ideas for you. There may be a Brit or Scot there as well with some thoughts.

sorry that's all I have

Carl

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks a bunch anyway. The prices on new OE parts are quite wild here in Denmark :o)

/Jesper

"Carl 1 Lucky Texan" skrev i en meddelelse news:Ypwbg.73735$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Jesper Holst