Where to get an Owners Manual?

Need a replacement owner's manual for a 2000 9-3 SE CV. Anyone know where I can get one for a reasonable price? I looked on eBay, nothing there. Is the dealer the only option?

TIA,

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

That would be very definitely my understanding and do not count on it being in stock there. It is probably only available from Trollhatten or perhaps a national distribution warehouse.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Mason

Got it at my local dealer. $12. Not too bad...

Thanks,

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.