Hubcap puzzle

We have a '94 Legacy wagon, manual trans, two-wheel drive. A few months ago, we lost a hubcap. No problem, I thought, I'll just get one from the local wrecking yard which has many dead Subarus. However, despite their abundance of Subaru hubcaps, there was not a match among them. So, I tried eBay and a couple of on-line hubcap distributors, but was unsuccessful with them as well. It appears that our Legacy has an odd hubcap design. Any suggestions?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Andrus

if you've got a camera and a scanner, or a digital camera, you could post a picture someplace like photobucket.com and leave a link here for us to take a look at. Although I don't have any hubcaps, it's possible that someone else does and might have a match. Also, are you sure it's a Subaru hubcap? No offense or anything, but I've seen plenty of people mistake an aftermarket hubcap for an OEM one.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Maybe get a matching set of four from one of the yards?

dukephoto

Reply to
MDCORE

Go down to Pep Boys and buy some hubcaps. Less frustration that way.

Reply to
Ragnar