I need a mechanic referral in the NYC area

I just found out that Major Subaru in LIC, who I purchased my car from is no longer handling Subaru's. I figure now is a good time to find a new mechanic for my 4 year old 2001 Outback ltd., which has only 30k on it. Any reccomendations out there would be appreciated. Manhattan or within 5 stops or so on the subway from Manhattan in Bklyn/Queens would be great. Thanks!

Reply to
Manny K.