Just wanted to see if there's any final interest in free parts of my '84 GL wagon

This weekend I call the wrecking yard to come get it. It has a full Texas title in my name. Chassis has little if any rust, some parts removed already, but if anyone wants the car or some free parts off of it drop me an email in the next couple of days. I can provide pictures, references, etc, for anyone that wants me to ship parts to them after shipping charges are prepaid.

The car is in Watauga, Texas, a suburb of Fort Worth, TX.

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan