JUSTY!!!!

Hey all. Have an opportunity to pick up 2 Justys... a running 1992 with 139k Kms and a 90 parts car (2 engines, both in backseat). Wondering if anyone has any suggestions, advice, or warnings... The 1992 has good tires, new alternator and radiator. Only real problems are nonexistant front brakes (pads I think), oil leak (think I can fix with new valve cover gasket), minor exhaust leak, and minor rust. It'd be a great summer project, as I only need it for a winterbeater (AWD, it is...)

Any thoughts?

Reply to
CBK

You must be in NS. I've seen the same ad, and I have one already.

Reply to
Greg

If you aren't too far away, do you mind emailing me? There might be a part or two that I might need, and you might have a couple of.

Reply to
Greg