Leg Room in 2005 Outback?

We have a 2000 Outback that has been a great family car. Kids are now older and bigger. Can anyone tell me if Subaru gave up some cargo space in the back in exchange for more leg room on the 2nd row of seats in the 2005?

We are not close to a dealer, and can't tell from pictures on the Subaru web site.

Would like to stick with Subaru if they have increased the comfort for all 4 passengers.

Thx

Reply to
SAG

Bryan Lee