LF: 15" alloy wheels for Legacy L, 2000

Hi all, I wonder if anyone has a set of 4 - 15" alloy wheels for the Subaru Legacy L for sale? Since this model came with the steel rims, it would be nice to dress it up a bit. I am located in Ottawa, Canada, in case you are wondering about shipping.

If you have a set, please let me know: timothy_reeve AT yahoo DOT com Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim Reeve