summer wheels

Funny time for this question, but here's the deal.

I have snow tires I plan to mount in December. I'll use the steel wheels my car came with. My car is a 2000 Subaru Legacy L wagon.

In April, I would like to put my three-season tires on some new rims so I don't have to keep moving tires around. Where can I get a good but inexpensive set? Tire Rack has only one set, and I don't like the way they look.

I'm not sure if I want steel or alloy. I'm not much of a performance enthusiast and am not sure I'll appreciate alloy rims enough to justify the cost. But if alloy is cheap enough, I'll buy it happily.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tom Reingold