Liberty 05 Downshifting question

Hi

Im just wondering if its just my driving style, but i tend to have hard time downshifting. Especially into second gear. I used to drive a civic before, and i had no problems with this car. I recently got a 05 Liberty 2.5 wagon. For some reason, especially when just driving out of the garage, i tend to have problems back shifting. It just wont click in... you got to pretty much force it in. But after awhile of fighting the stick, it does eventually come good.

Thanks

Kory

Reply to
KORy

Our old Liberty did this straight after the clutch was replaced. The free play adjustment was totally stuffed. Worth checking anyway. Cheers

Reply to
hippo