Liberty/Legacy Clutch Fade??

Hi, I recently became the owner of a Liberty/Legacy RX 2.5 and have found on the odd occasion that the clucth will slowly not come up totally but half way.

After pumping it up and down it returns to normal with no problems.

Had the sping changed and some hose but still have the same problem..

Has anyone had this problem before?

What did you do to solve it?

If you havent maybe an idea on what to do to solve it would be good. I would imagine if I needed a new clucth it would just fail one day.. It is quite odd.

Thanx

Reply to
Chris Simpson

Hi,

Had the same problem with my 2000 Outback (same engine). Got worse on hot days too. Finally a proper flush out and change of clutch fluid solved it.

Regards,

Gerard...

Reply to
Gerard