More Subaru's found

Interesting. I just compared KBB to NADA for my high mileage, good-excellent condition 1999 Outback:

NADA Tradein -$6350 Retail - 8225

KBB Tradein - 5090-5650 (good-excellent condn) Retail - 9860

It appears that KBB is significantly more favorable to the dealer. Good to know...

-LK

Reply to
lkreh

DON'T BELIEVE THEM! Any inquiry that you initiated will cause a degredation of your score. If not immediately, it will upon the next rating cycle (usually monthly).

-Kurt

Bradley Walker wrote:

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack

Thanks, thats what I always thought but wasn't sure.

I'm still concerned that they showed my FICO as 608 and a day latery it's

690 since I've always been taught that FICO's are adjusted monthly after the banks have reported in for the month and it's tabulated together.

Reply to
B. Walker

Thanks, thats what I always thought but wasn't sure.

I'm still concerned that they showed my FICO as 608 and a day latery it's

690 since I've always been taught that FICO's are adjusted monthly after the banks have reported in for the month and it's tabulated together.

Reply to
Bradley Walker