noisy impreza

hi...i've got a 95 impreza and, the other day i was driving and all of the sudden my car gets really loud. sounds almost like lawn mower.

but, it's only like this when i give it some gas and/or i'm going under 25 mph...fortunately i walk to work, so i just haven't been using it. but, i wanna get it fixed without getting ripped off.

i'm not very automobile savy, so my only guess right now is the muffler...any suggestions?

Reply to
justwalkaway

Sounds like your heat shield. Cheap repair.

Reply to
George Adams

Sounds like your heat shield. Cheap repair.

Reply to
George Adams

awesome...i hope so! thank you!

Reply to