Need one new Tire for Subaru Outback Limited '03 - E92QZ?

I got a Flat this morning after cutting a corner too close and rammed into a curb. The tire has a good hole in the sidewall.

I've called around to Subaru dealers and Bridgestome Dealers and none of them seem to have the tire that I have.

The numbers on the side are:

Bridestone Potenza 225/60R16 97H E92QZ 34461EX BM25313-2

All of the Dealers want to sell me a RE92 Bridestone Potenza 97H.

I'm worried that its not the same. I really dont want to drive around town looking for a tire. Is there something more specific I can tell them? Is the E92QZ the same as the RE92?

I've heard with AWD, you want to be sure that all the treds match on all 4 tires. I really dont want to get 4 new Tires. They car is less then a year old and only has 12,000 miles.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend