New WRX One Expensive MF To Own

Only if you are in a snowstorm and you've opted for awd, which I understand is not available on cts of any kind, -v or not.

awd on ats is not available with a stick though. the insignificant portion of the clientele preferring manuals AND awd would still have to pay their dues to the germans

but wait for ATS-V...

Reply to
AD

At least it's not as bad as a real super car, where even replacing an internal lightbulb can cost you $1000+. :-)

Reply to
Your Name

I doubt that. A 20 something guy in a beater around here brushed against a lambo (driven by another 20 year something, go figure) while merging on the freeway. Bodyshop PR person sworn they would squeeze the repair bill under $10k which is the uniform liability cap where I live. I doubt

Reply to
AD