Outback/4Cyl Engine In Mountains

I'm sorry, but there was nothing in your post that suggested it was a joke (you know, a smiley, etc) so I did not take it as such. (I'm a cyclist who was hit by a moron who cracked my sternum in the process [which could easily have killed me had it completely severed and been driven in to my heart], a moron who did not so much as even apologize or come see how I fared on the scene. I might, therefore, be less willing to ignore such comments than others are.) In addition, (and I do appreciate your explanation and don't mean to ignore it) I personally don't think this subject is one to joke about. Sadly, there are already some who think in almost the terms you used. I don't know if you ride on the road or not, but it can change your perspective, as can getting cut off with no way of escape but to ram (at speed!) into the vehicle that did this to you. The bike/vehicle crash really is no joking matter, though I wish it were truly so unthinkable that it COULD be mentioned in jest without the danger that it might be interpreted as serious. It might be you or someone you love who is the next victim. I pray not.

Reply to
D H

bstauf.spambgone

I got it but the only bikes I ride have an engine between the wheels. ;o)

Tony

Reply to
Anthony