Outback Exhaust system

Has anyone ever had to repair or replace the exhaust system on an Outback. I have a separation somewhere, I think a pipe junction and an expansion ring may be gone.

Im thinking of maybe replacing the total system. Has anyone had it done> Stainless steel? Abarth?

Car has a little over 100K

Phil

Reply to
Phil

Funny you should mention it.

We had an exhaust leak when our 2001 outback was so young that we thought it was just the way the car was supposed to sound.

Y-pipe was replaced.

In the shop as we speak for a new much louder exhaust leak. 50K miles later.

Phil wrote:

Reply to
Joe MD