OBX exhaust header for a 1996 SC2

Hello all:

I'm getting a loud noise from underneath the car that suggests that there's a hole in the downpipe or flex-pipe that connects the exhaust header to the catalytic converter. I thought I might take the repair as an opportunity to upgrade to a stainless-steel exhaust header. Saturn Performance Systems no longer sells an exhaust header kit, but a Google search turn up the OBX exhaust header:

Does anyone have any experience with this header? I'm probably going to find a weld shop to do the install, because I don't have the tools or expertise to weld the new downpipe to the cat.

Thanks,

Ted

1996 Black-Gold SC2
Reply to