Overhoul of valves 2000 Legacy 2,5 GX

I need to overhaul the exhaust valves in my Legacy. For some strange reason this has happen at just 125 000 km.

This Is my 7. Subaru and the other have run smoothly in many more thousands of kilometres without any serious problems. I am quite surprised and disappointed to expire this.

Do I need to take out the engine to dismantle the cylinder heads? Have some of you a good description of this operation so I can do as much as possible of the work my self. In Norway this is very expensive to do at a Subaru dealer.

Reply to
Arne Chr. Halseth

Edward Hayes