Parting out an 84 GL wagon, 4wd, auto, PS Dallas area

The car's in rough condition. I bought it several years ago just for the motor to put in my '81 GL Wagon that blew a head gasket after a serious overheat. The tranny needs service, can detail the symptoms if you want it. The rear diff is fine, a lot of the sheet metal is either fine or easily repaired. Anyway, the prices are right: If you want parts off it, show up with $20 and some tools, carry away what you need. In a couple of weeks the stripped carcass is going to be set out on the curb to be hauled off.

Local to the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area preferred, that way you can pick and choose what you want and I don't have to mess shipping.

I can supply pics of requested parts.

Here in a couple of months I'll be pestering you guys about getting my '81 wagon back on the road. I miss driving that. I liked the fact that a full-size washer or dryer would fit in the back and the hatch would close just fine. :) Once I hauled home a complete air conditioning system, outside unit, inside air handler, heater box, and lots of ducting, all in one load. Another time I hauled a pallet load of PC power supplies home from an auction. Full to the top and in the front seat too, made it just fine.

Bulletproof little cars as long as the water pump doesn't take a dump. :(

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan