parts car, anyone?

My 91 Legacy 5-spd wagon is headed for the junk yard in the next week or two. Failed smog (85psi in one cylinder, 190 in the other 3). 232,000 miles.

The junkyard MIGHT give me $25-30 for it, maybe not.

Car is in The San Francisco Bay area's Northy Bay (Solano County). Had two new frnt axles in Dec, radio and a lot of other bits are fine, trans seems good, etc.. I don't have a place to part it out myself. If you do, are interested, and are in the geographic area described, lemme know off line. Might cost you a bottle of two-buck-Chuck or something.

Car still drives albeit smokey. I'm gonna try to get the temp permit extended from the end of March to April or May.

Reply to
Mac Townsend