ping James (@airmail.net)

My emails to you keep bouncing.

From: "Postmaster"

Unknown user: j[deleted] snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net

RCPT TO generated following response:

550-Verification failed for 550-Called: 216.154.195.36 550-Sent: RSET 550-Response: 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) 550 Sender verify failed

Message body:

At 01:43 2005-05-20, you wrote:

Ok, the right visor is still on the car. It's somewhat baggy because >of the deconposition of the foam liner, but other than that it's >intact. Still want it? > >James

Very much so. I can pay for shipping in advance through PayPal or I can mail you a check.

Thanks! I really appreciate this.

Reply to
Guy Macon