Power Lock Actuator

I am having trouble with the driver's door actuator on my 98 Legacy GT (Wagon).

The keyless entry (aftermarket alarm/start) as well as the switches on driver's and passenger side doors do not engage the driver's side actuator (all other doors work fine). I seem to get power to the connector (tested with voltmeter). Has anyone here any experience troubleshooting/exchanging this part?

Ideas are appreciated.

Florian

Reply to
Florian Feuser /FFF/