Problem w/power when cold

I have a '91 loyale sedan. It seems that when it's mildly cold it doesn't have much power , hesitates ( not to the point of bucking ) but picks up when you try again, and moves better. But it does have a lack of power when it warms up too, till you get past 3/4 peddle. Then you hit it to the floor , and you go like the dickens.. Maybe sparkplugs or wires ? It's only got

83k & the motor has the feel of a new car. Or is it just that it doesn't have the hp to pull ? Is there something that I could do to get low end power warm or cold? Thanks for you help.
Reply to
odyssey