Re: Brother-In-Law Puts Down Subaru by Comparing to Dodge Intrepid

> Comments: > > Why are you arguing with HIM when you say you care about what SHE buys? > Is she his slave? Has he brainwashed her? >

Unfortunately it is a very abusive relationship.

She is an adult, and is able to make her own decisions. If she wants > your opinion, she will ask you for it. >

She did... that is how I got pulled into it. She asked if I could bring over my Consumer reports and collect some information off the web. I brough her the information and she decided she wanted a Honda or a Subaru.

She chose her husband. She didn't choose her sister's husband. > No good will come out of you arguing with her husband. > > Stop fighting with your relatives over trivialities and get a life. >

A person's life, especially kids, is not trival.

Reply to
Dan Jensen