Re: Disconnect ABS ?

Have 03 OBW. I want to disconnect the ABS. Anyone done this and how is it

> done? Does it cause endless check engine lights and trouble codes?

Don't know about the OBW, but I suspect you can simply remove the fuse labeled ABS in the fuse box. That's what I do in the Impreza whenever I take it rallycrossing. When I am done - I just put it back in.

You will probably have the ABS light shown on the dash - but that's about it.

Ron.

Reply to
Ron Loewy