Re: Odb II Readers

OBD II is OBD II any compliant scanner should read just fine.

you went to an oil change place.. find an Autozone and have them check for free.

I went to the local oil change place, and i tried reading the check > engine codes off my o4 ecu, but their unit just claimed err and wouldn't > read it..... > > Long story short is there a difference between odb 2 readers? > > Thanks >
Reply to
Eric F